Registration now open for E&E Event 2018
Online registration is now open for E&E Event 2018, the highly-interactive, flagship bitumen and asphalt industry event jointly organised by Eurobitume and EAPA that tackles six strategically-important issues for the future of the industry.
The recently-released provisional programme for ‘Preparing the asphalt industry for the future’, which takes place in Berlin on 14-15 June 2018, revealed the strategic issues addressed in the six sessions:
- Tomorrow’s World, tomorrow’s Roads, tomorrow’s Asphalt!
- Financing Solutions for Roads
- Sustainability – Reducing CO2 emissions
- Health & Safety best practices and future requirements
- Technology – What are the challenges for implementation?
- Communication – How to attract new recruits
Based on a completely new and exciting format, centred around professionally-facilitated sessions using debates, workshops and information exchanges, supported by online tools that allow the audience to have their own say, E&E Event 2018 provides a unique opportunity for stakeholders and experts from all areas related to the asphalt industry to share thoughts and discuss ideas about how to prepare our industry to meet future challenges.
For the latest information about E&E Event 2018, visit www.eeevent2018.org.