Influence the content of the 1st E&E Event 2018
Visitors to the recently-launched event website (www.eeevent2018.org) can influence the detailed content of these five sessions by completing a short, six-question survey asking for feedback and ideas on the topics they think are important and would like to be addressed. The survey will also be sent to members of Eurobitume and EAPA, as well as to attendees of E&E Congress 2016, before the detailed event programme is finalised.
The E&E Event 2018 will bring together and encourage important interaction between senior managers and experts from road-related industries, governments, local authorities, contractors, engineers, user groups and product suppliers.
Key benefits offered by the E&E event include:
- Optimising the achievements from the E&E congresses
- Benchmarking the same high standard of organisation and delegate deliverables
- Provides a unique platform within the bitumen & asphalt industry to discuss high-level issues
- Continues and strengthens the networking and exchanges that already exist
- Creation of an environment to stimulate industry interaction through professionally facilitated discussions, workshops and exchanges
- Generation of knowledge and directions that can be used for future planning