Dates set for Eurobitume’s 2024 e-learning webinars programme
- Wednesday 6th March – Maximum Safe Handling Temperatures
- Wednesday 4th September – Eurobitume´s positions on REOB (Provisional)
- Wednesday 13th November – Eurobitume’s positions on Biomaterials (Provisional)
Invitations will be sent out to members a few weeks ahead of each webinar and will include a request to forward the invite to work colleagues who you think may also have an interest.
External (open to all)
- Wednesday 6th March – Introduction to Eurobitume
- Wednesday 4th September – Maximum Safe Handling Temperature (Provisional)
- Wednesday 13th November – Safe Handling of Bitumen (focus on loading, transport and discharge) (Provisional)
The open-to-all webinars provide an opportunity to share key information, valuable insights and awareness of best practices across a wider scope of bitumen industry stakeholders.
All the webinars are developed for non-technical audiences and material is made available for use after each webinar.
For the members only webinars, slides, speaker notes and a recording of each presentation are packaged into easy to use learning tools and made available exclusively to members through the Eurobitume members’ Intranet site - within the EB Training / EB Webinars & Seminars section. Members are encouraged to make use of this material within their organisations and share the education with others.
For the open to all webinars, a video of the presentation is made available from the Eurobitume website on the VIDEOS / Educational Webinars page.