Don’t miss out on E&E Event 2018 - Final chance to register
At ‘Preparing the asphalt industry for the future’, a diverse mix of more than 20 leading experts from across Europe will deliver insightful, thought-provoking presentations on six topics that are strategically important for the future of the industry:
Day One sessions:
- Tomorrow’s World, tomorrow’s Roads, tomorrow’s Asphalt!
- Financing Solutions for Roads
- Sustainability - Reducing CO2 emissions
Day Two sessions:
- Health & Safety best practices and future requirements
- Technology – What are the challenges for implementation?
- Communication – How to attract new recruits
The event commences on Thursday 14 June at 10.00 with registration, and the first session - Tomorrow’s World, tomorrow’s Roads, tomorrow’s Asphalt - starts at 11:00. Day two gets underway earlier, at 08:30, and finishes at 14:45.
If you don’t want to miss the opportunity to participate in E&E Event 2018, you can still register by clicking here.