E&E Congress 2021 will be 'virtual'
Eurobitume Director General Siobhan McKelvey explained: “This decision brings certainty that this unique event will go ahead in June 2021 despite the global health pandemic and the uncertainty this brings regarding what travel restrictions and physical distancing requirements will be in place by then”.
“Asphalt 4.0 for future mobility” will provide many benefits that embrace new working environments and allow participants to unlock new opportunities together. Individuals will be able to share knowledge, industry news, best practices and exchange experiences about the latest developments and future challenges facing the bitumen and asphalt industries.
Further details, including new registration and programme announcements, will be announced on the event website – www.eecongress2021.org - in the coming weeks.
Jointly organised by Eurobitume and EAPA, the European Asphalt Pavement Association, the 7th E&E Congress will include 273 technical papers, two poster sessions and 12 technical sessions (each with six speakers and live Q&As), addressing the following strategic themes:
- Health and Safety
- Sustainability and Environment
- Future Roads and Mobility
- Binder Performance and Testing
- Asphalt Mixtures and Testing
- Asphalt Production, Paving and Compaction Techniques
- Warm Mix Asphalt / Low Temperature Asphalt
- Social Economy
- Maintenance and Rehabilitation
- Case Studies and non-Highway Applications: Success and Failure from Real Practice
- Bituminous Emulsions