Last chance to register for Eurobitume Switzerland Bitumen Day on 14th September 2023
The French and German-language event, which is free to attend, will focus on innovations in the bitumen and asphalt sector and will also contain a high-level perspective on future sustainability.
The programme includes a variety of topical presentations, including:
- Innovations in bitumen extraction, transport and processing.
- Innovations in health and safety.
- Innovations in production, relating to energy and pollutants.
- Innovations in the development of low-noise asphalt pavements.
- Innovations in the recycling of reclaimed asphalt and new approaches to the separation of bitumen and aggregate.
- Innovations regarding test methods for quality testing.
- A sustainable future and sustainable road construction in 2050.
To register, click here and complete the registration form.