New edition of Bitume Info published
The October 2019 issue of Eurobitume France’s industry magazine, Bitume Info, has just been published and is available here in French.
Of interest to anyone involved with the bitumen industry, Bitume Info No. 36 includes a broad mix of topical articles including:
- An editorial celebrating the 50-year anniversary of Eurobitume, by the Director of Eurobitume France, Jean-Michel Michou
- Three questions to … Markus Spiegl, President of Eurobitume, who spoke about recent activities and the future of the association, and the important challenges he sees for Eurobitume going forward
- Reader survey: Bitumen Info invites subscribers to answer a few questions to help ensure the magazine meets the needs of its readers
- Innovative asphalt recycling solutions, including the 100% recycled asphalt road of the future - successfully tested on a French highway
- History of bitumen: Eurobitume - 50 years servicing the bitumen industry
- Bitumen advantages: Bitumen: can it be recycled indefinitely? The findings of the national Mure (Multiple Recycling) project
- Eurobitume’s latest Technical Information Sheet on the Multiple Stress Creep Recovery Test
- Interview with Ms. Heidi Kauffmann, who is responsible for the design of pavements at the Cerema/Laboratoire de Strasbourg: containing technical details about how to prevent winter damage
- HSE section focusing upon hydrogen sulphide and bitumen: understanding and managing risks
To view or download a PDF of the latest issue of the French-language bitumen industry magazine Bitume Info, click here.