Not long left!
Technical paper authors who have not yet completed their abstracts should do so fast, as they only have until 30 October to submit their abstract for potential inclusion within the 7th Eurasphalt and Eurobitume Congress, ‘Asphalt 4.0 for future mobility’, which takes place in Madrid on 12-14 May, 2020.
Paper abstracts are encouraged in the categories list below, and can be submitted online using the abstract handling module on the Call for Abstracts page of the Congress website.
- Health & Safety
- Sustainability & Environment
- Future roads and mobility
- Binder performance and testing
- Asphalt mixture performance and testing
- Asphalt production, paving and compaction techniques
- Warm mix / low temperature asphalt
- Social economy
- Maintenance and rehabilitation
- Case studies and non-highway applications: success and failure from real practice
Contributions are invited from anyone working with roads and infrastructure, including road, rail and airport administrations; infrastructure engineers and highway concessionaires; contractors; research institutes; consulting engineers; financial specialists; and equipment manufacturers.